- Our policy will always be to put your dog’s best interests and wellbeing first, especially in regard to their safety and comfort.
- Matted coats will be clipped as short as necessary to safely remove the matting. We will consult with you prior to the groom as to what length may be required to eliminate any ‘surprises’. A matted dog release form must also be signed prior to the groom.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the groom.
- We require at least 24-hours notice of cancellations. If you cancel in less than 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the groom fee should you wish to reschedule.
- If you do not attend your appointment and have not given prior notice, a 50% ‘no-show’ fee will be applied and a non-refundable deposit required, should you wish to re-book.
- We will endeavour to provide you with an accurate-as-possible price estimate for the groom. However, in order to safely, gently and caringly accommodate your dog’s physical and emotional needs, extra time is sometimes required. We will consult with you during the groom if this is the case.